So the next architecture meetup will be on Wednesday 4th April from 7.30pm
At my place again: Hudson’s Cafe, Boppstrasse 1, 10967 (corner of Schönleinstraße, nearest U-Bahn Schönleinstraße)
And there’s a theme: ‘the Media Spree, Ostbahnhof, Stralau and Rummelsberg’.
My idea is that we put our heads together and organise ourselves a bike tour of the area, getting access to buildings. Where to have lunch obviously a critical element. Perhaps a constructive half hour or so, then more booze and the usual socializing.
A few possible ideas:
- Tour of the ongoing reconstruction of Ostbahnhof
- A look at the stupidly glossy Nhow hotel (I may have a new contact there shortly who can show us around)
- Someone from the ‘Spreeufer für alle’ anti-Media Spree to talk en route?
- Tour of RadialsystemV
- A group lament on the loss of Bar 25, Kiki Blofeld etc and how horrible the O2 is.
- Maybe go up to Kraftwerk Klinkenberg?
Look forward to seeing you.